Sorry, I am so behind on this generous award given to me by
Nicole at Bugaboos Creations: http://bugabooscreations.blogspot.com/
Thanks Nicole !
My directions are to give everyone 10 honest things about me:
1. I am cheap – I mean thrifty.
2. I have to do things fast – I have no patience . Am I almost done with this ????
3. I don’t like seafood ( I was raised mostly in the bay area, California- where I went crabbing, fishing, periwinkle hunting – I was surrounded by sea stuff….I should love it.. I know this is soooo wrong)
4. I am behind on my housework, as I have been doing too much crafting ! Bad me !
5. I can’t go to sleep without my 2 little dogs in the bed – hey they keep me warm….oh yeah, so does the hubby – he gets jealous when they crawl in between..Yep, I got 3 men – I mean 1 man and 2 boy dogs (they weigh about 7 lbs each, my hubby weights a tad more) LOL !
6. I have never smoked anything – My kids don’t believe me – but, it is true , not one puff of anything – never wanted to, still don’t.
7. I want to be a artist when I grow up – I’m working on painting right now – roses to be exact.
8. I work fulltime and I can say honestly that I am very fortunate and thankful to have a job.
9. I can not sit still for very long. Am I done yet……
10. I love to make people laugh – so I always am doing funny things. I should have been a comedian……..
Here is my votes for Honest Scrap :
Hugs ~ Kammy