Monday, June 1, 2009

Goodwill Party – lets P.A.R.T.Y. !

goodwill_party

I love a great deal and so does Sara at http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/ she hosting a Goodwill party… I am posting various stuff you may or may have not seen before….Have fun and make sure to check out that Thrifty Decor Chick Sarah to link up with other cheapsters…..

outdoor tablesetting 273

Everything except the flatware (Ross $9 bucks) was from the Goodwill (or a type of Goodwill) store !  Remember people  ladies I am CHEAP !

blog stuff 040

Blue stuff to match my Blue Italian Spode….love it !

blog stuff 062

Check back later – these guys are all going your Spray Therapy of some type……..

May 2009 064

These have made there way into my “studio” Yes, I will show someday….

036

Who can forget my post of the four legged critters – alive and dead…read more here: http://smallhomeinthecountry.blogspot.com/2009/05/met-monday-four-legged-furniture-and.html 

Yes, I am cheap and a shopaholic too…..

Hugs ~ Kammy

14 comments:

Casabella Cottage said...

Kammy I love it! You are up at 4:00am too! I thought it was just me. Great finds...love reading your blog. Liz

Lana said...

Great job! I love those finds esp. the blue and white dishware!

xinex said...

Love all your stuff, Kammy. BTW, you've just been tagged!...Christine

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You had some GREAT finds!!! That urn could be really neat! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

You have some really great finds. I love how your cat matches your table....
Thanks for stopping by.
:)

Ali said...

Oh your end tables are just what I am looking for! How perfect, and great job with the makeover! Now I really REALLY want to find some lol! Love all your finds, isn't Goodwill the best?! =)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Kammy, you have such fabulous finds. I am seriously coveting those blue and white napkin rings! Can't wait to see your spray painted finds! laurie

Rhondi said...

Hi Kammy
Thanks for ocoming to my porch party today. I love all your great finds!! Hugs, Rhondi

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Wow, you found some great stuff, and I love those endtables!

Unknown said...

Love your finds!!! Looking forward to sharing our creativity now that I am following your blog and you are connected to mine!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Great finds!

Amy

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oooh...love it all!! I found a little blue and white teapot at Goodwill a while back, and I LOVE it.

Thanks for stopping by LoLo Craft!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful finds! How fun! Great little tables!

Anonymous said...

You found some great items! Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to seeing what comes out of the studio!

Happy Painting,

Rachel