I have been tagged by Toni at http://wwwthetatteredcottage.blogspot.com/ she tagged me and 5 others.
6 ,yes Six things about me , there is no order of importance !
1. I am an excessive planner – I have a planner and use it faithfully. I plan vacations, holidays , decorating and everything else. I like to research and learn about everything I am planning. I love it when everything has been thought out and planned – it make me happy !
2. I moved about 26 times between fifth grade and my senior year of high school. I lived most of the time in California but also Nevada,Oregon and finally Colorado. My mom has a thing about not being in a home longer then 6 months….she still is moving – in fact I don’t even have an address on her at the current moment (she lives in another state). I have lived in my small home in the country for 20 years this September. I love living in the same place !
3. I am married to my high school sweetheart. My hubby is three years older – so I was almost 16 when I met him and he was barely 19 ( my daughter said the other day - “isn’t that illegal ??” LOL.) We are celebrating out 25th Wedding Anniversary in September. We have 3 children they are my son 20 and daughters 18 and 14. Yes , I lived through having 3 teenagers at one time ! We started young so I feel young at 42 !
4. I am hyper ! I must be doing something all the time. I can’t watch t.v. without being on the computer or reading a book or quilting…I have to have lots of stuff going on at one time.
5. I am legally blind in my right eye. So, if I sit next to you on your left side – I can’t see you, – comes in really handy sometimes, LOL! People can’t tell for the most part because my eyes follow each other. It is a birth defect and inoperable. I can’t do Lasik surgery on my “good” eye, can’t wear contacts because if anything happened to my good eye I would be blind. My depth perception stinks so I really have had to practice my driving skills. I do not repeat, do not park in parking garages…I am so glad that we only have 2 in the nearest town. Major scary for me – those garages ! I like to sit on the right side of a theatre – its my middle…I also like to sit at the end of a long table – so I can see everyone a little easier….On the other hand ya know that girl at the office that nobody wants to sit next to her – she can sit on my right hand side….LOL – just kidding…..I love to give and take lots of “one eyed jokes “. I can dish it and take it !
6. Create and think and create and think….my mind goes and goes and goes (see number 4 –the Hyper part) I love to do things myself – I love to paint, scrapbook,paper craft, embroidery ,sew, tablescape, quilt, decorate, and cook. I have my own little “studio” with just my stuff to do all this stuff.
Oh, and I am certainly not a writer by any means ( keep this in the back of your head when reading my stuff, please ! )
Here are the lucky 6 I have tagged:
Cathy at http://ccmillefleur.blogspot.com/
Natalie at http://nataliemeester.blogspot.com/
Hope I didn’t bore you ~
Hugs ~ Kammy