Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Over The Top Blog Award

 

Dear Jen….. over at

The Thrift Home

 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

, nominated dear little me for an Over The Top blog award. She challenged me to answer the following questions.  Make sure you check out Jen’s dot com site – she is cheap  I mean thrifty like me !

I am boring – please don’t read….

1. Where is your cell phone: My pink Blackberry is in my pocket !
2. Your hair: not thick enough or long enough or perfect enough-I hate all you with perfect hair….LOL !
3. Your mother: lives in Missouri – too far away.
4. Your father: lives in California – super far away.
5. Your favorite food: Raspberry pie
6. Your dream from last night: I don’t remember

7. Your favorite drink: Cherry Coke Zero
8. Your dream/goal: to become a professional artist and travel the world
9. What room are you in: The dining room
10. What is your hobby: Blogging,painting,decorating,sewing,being creative…
11. What is your fear: Heights and parking garages
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: hmmmm, this would take allot of thought……I really don’t know…

13. Where were you last night: playing with dishes for Tablescape Thursday – I was auditioning them….
14. Something you are not: Fancy Smanchy or an Ooooooo look at me!
15. Muffins: the ones with cream cheese in the center…..
16. Wish List items: a formal dining room, a kitchen eating nook with big windows, a family room , a walk in closet and a covered front porch.
17. Where did you grow up: California mostly (from 5th grade till I was a senior in high school I moved 26 ish times)
18. Last thing you did: cooked dinner
19. What are you wearing: my work clothes still and I got off like 4 hours ago.
20. Your TV: We only have 1 TV  in the living room and hubby is watching Monday night football.
21. Your pets: Miniature donkey, horse, a cow (on death row) , cluck clucks, 4 dogs, 2 cats and that’s it for this season….

22. Your friends: mostly my blogging buddies – I am too much on the go to have someone tag along…..
23. Your life: Blessed with a great Hubby for 25 years and kids – I feel like I won the lottery years ago !
24. Your mood: content
25. Missing someone:  my rich uncle who is in the poor house….so my dad always told me….LOL.
26. Vehicle: Suburban
27. Something you're not wearing: shoes
28. Your favorite store: right now – the thrift stores..but I really like Marshalls, TJ Maxx too.
29. Your favorite color: Pink
30. When's the last time you laughed: when is the last time I didn’t..
31. When's the last time you cried: don’t remember
32. Your best friend: My hubby
33. One place you could go over and over again: Disneyland
34. One person who emails me regularly: my Grandma
35. Favorite place to eat? my kitchen – cuz it is come as you are !

I have no idea who to nominate…I will post this later….

Kammy

2 comments:

Jen said...

There are muffins with cream cheese inside?! Do you make them or buy them?

Natasha in Oz said...

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I'm with you re Disneyland. We are heading over to the States again in January and I am so excited...maybe even more excited than my 2 kids!
bets wishes, NM.