Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunday Favorites – Celebrating 1 year and one of my favorite posts….

I posted this “story” last year and I had a lot of fun !

Small Home in the Country locked down after local PRISON BREAK !!!

**** Warning – pictures may be graphic – ****

 

This news report is part of Outdoor Wednesday with your hostess- Susan at

http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

A  prison escape happened just before sunset Tuesday September 29,2009.  It happened at the Owl Canyon Penit-HEN-tuary. The escaped convicts should not be approached as they could be armed and dangerous. Some may call them “ JAIL BIRDS “ but, we don’t want to give them a label….you decide. This is the picture that was captured at the local watering hole…..

*

*

*

image

The JAIL BIRDS are known as :

Left Fingered OSCAR

Mack – AKA The Godfather

Two Timing Peggy

How did they escape out of the high security prison you may be asking yourself.  This next image was captured on film – judge for yourself *** Warning the next image may be graphic ***

*
*
*
*
*

image

This prisoner happens to be “ON DEATH ROW” , yes, he is counting his days and seems to be making the best of them.  He wears a bright red coat and lately his name has been Satin.  If you follow this blog you may have seen this same criminal breaking out of jail in the spring and making a ruckus.  Officials aren’t sure yet how Satin broke down the high security fences (and gate) to break out the JAIL BIRDS –it is under investigation.

Meanwhile, Prison Guard Officer Grady Tucker is gathering up the JAIL BIRDS……

image

Wait, we seem to catch Officer Grady Tucker off guard….

image

Much better –

image

Get a load of the unruly hair style on Left Fingered Oscar. Remember what prison does to these people.

image

Meanwhile back at the Penit-HEN-tuary – his days are numbered and he isn’t budging…. Here stands Satin – as if nothing happened…… We are checking the freezer space at this moment…..

DISCLOSURE – THIS IS NOT A POST FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR FOR VEGGANS.

image image image

image  

The following prisoners DID NOT ESCAPE….

image

Gunnerimage

Vader    ( side note and an Advertisement – Vader is sporting a collar made by Suzanne with Crazy for Collars – at 

http://spt2.blogspot.com/

this is not a paid announcement and no money exchanged hands) End of commercial.

image

Until the prison is built again – the JAIL BIRDS will have to live in the large compound aka the barn.

image

We leave you with these images…

image

image  

image

Sorry – I got allot of imagination.

Hugs ~ Kammy

 

image

Please visit Chari at Happy to Design for her 1 Year Anniversary !

http://happytodesign.blogspot.com/

p.s. wondering what happened to Satin ?? He was executed a few months later and he has been laid to rest in a frozen white coffin… as for the prisoners….they did escape and were never seen again.

17 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Love it all!!!! :-D
Enjoy your weekend.

Amy Kinser said...

I love this post. How funny! Those chickens are great.

Lori E said...

I remember this one. Too funny. I just showed the chickens to my husband. You should have seen the look on his face. That is one good lookin' bird you got there.

xinex said...

I remember this Kammy! It is a really fun and cute post...Christine

Wanda Lee said...

This is just so much fun! Thanks for reposting it!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Very cute post. Love all your animals. :)
Robin

Blondie's Journal said...

This is so funny, Kammy, I'm glad I got the chance to see it!!

xoxo
Jane

PAT said...

Kammy I remember this cute post and enjoyed seeing it again!

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! All those escapees. You live in a dangerous neighborhood and I hope you lock your doors at night.. LMBO

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Kammy,
That was one of the most clever of posts! You do have a great imagination girl! I am sorry about poor Satan though. He looked pretty sweet, but he probably tastes pretty good too.
Hugs,
Cindy

trish said...

I love these images!!
I am hosting a give a way tomorrow.
Please drop by.
It will be fun! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia

jilly said...

This is just as funny this time around. Simply love this one!!!

And yes, I was wondering about Satin. Looks like you may need a better prison guard;-)

Blessings,
Jilly

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Kammy...

OMG...Girl, I remember this post! I just about split a gut laughing!!! You do have alot of imagination...but I love it! Sooo...you're prisoners ended up escaping after all? Bummer!!! I felt like I should have recited a eulogy for Satin...ahhh!!! Hehe! What a cute post to share for Sunday Favorites, my friend...very entertaining and sooo much fun!

I also wanted to thank you for coming by and leaving such a sweet note and for all of your well wishes for Sunday Favorites "One Year" birthday celebration!

Well Darlin', you have a super Sunday...best wishes with the gift card giveaway!

Chari @Happy To Design

Unknown said...

What a fun post! I really enjoyed seeing the animals.

Kathleen said...

I remember!

Ms. Bake-it said...

I remember that post! I thought it was hysterical then and just as funny today! BUT at least this time I was prepared and did not bust out laughing while at my office! I received a lot of strange looks from my staff that day but could not very well explain to them why I had busted out with laughter for no apparent reason...

~ Tracy

Keetha Broyles said...

Love, love, LOVE your header picture.

Cute jail break story.