Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is almost here and the Easter Bunny is coming……

Spring time is almost here and I can just hardly wait ! I am so excited for the Easter Bunny and so are a few of my critters… 

077I couldn’t resist…Mr. Grady Tucker is the best “model”- I can put anything on him and he will let me snap away to my hearts content !

133

Cruizer donned this cute pink bunny outfit…

111

Vader would not be caught dead in bunny ears, so he opted for a spring time Prince Frog outfit.

I got all three accessories at Target in the dollar bin !

All the pictures were taken outside so…I think this counts for  Outdoor Wednesday. This event is hosted by Susan at      :http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ . Please pay her blog a visit to link up with others – it’s a  whole bunch of fun !

 

Hugs ~ Kammy

15 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS... TO FUNNY AND TO CUTE! my hubs would crack up at VADER... especially with that NAME! JGG

A New England Girl said...

oh my goodness! adorable! the easter bunny Mr. Grady Tucker is the cutest! :) :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How adorable! :-)
Have a great week.

Susan@The Cozy Chickadee said...

They are all so fabulously cute, but I think Cruizer takes it home for me!
Have a happy spring, it's a beautiful day here in Aurora.

Lori E said...

Darling Mr. Grady needs a kiss on the nose from me please. Go ahead, I'll wait. He is just so kissable. If I put anything on our dog my sons would find me and...well it wouldn't be pretty.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Cute!!! I love this post.

Ann said...

What wonderful models you have. They all seem to be enjoying themselves! I just love Mr. Grady Tucker. Thanks for the laughs. :)

Marilyn said...

Funny! You make me laugh! A warm day yesterday AND today! Enjoy! ♥♪

The Smith Hotel said...

Too funny! My daughter will love those pictures! I took a picture of my dog dressed in green soaking up the sun for Outdoor Wednesdays!

Jody

eileeninmd said...

What a cute and funny post. I love the first shot!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Oh my gosh! I just love Mr. Tucker! The look on Vader's face is priceless and Cruizer is an adorable bunny!

Cute post!

~ Tracy

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

such great pictures of the critters! :)
thanks for visiting and commenting on my candlestick birdbath!
have a great weekend!
gail

Karen said...

OMG! These are just too cute! You just want to put your arms around them all and give them big hugs!
LOVED THIS!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Karen

The Barnett Family said...

Too cute...don't you just love your pets to pieces!!! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

Rofl! Love Mr. Grady Tucker wearing the bunny ears. Too cute!!!